Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you tell me about your hometown without mentioning its name?

3 posters

Go down

Can you tell me about your hometown without mentioning its name? Empty Can you tell me about your hometown without mentioning its name?

Post by 42tanawat055 Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:47 pm

My hometown is not in Isaan region. It is the northernmost province of Thailand.
It is bordered by the Shan State of Myanmar to the north, Bokeo Province of Laos to the east, Phayao to the south, Lampang to the southwest, and Chiang Mai to the west. I think you guys can guess.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can you tell me about your hometown without mentioning its name? Empty Re: Can you tell me about your hometown without mentioning its name?

Post by 31pimlak022 Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:45 pm

It's located in northeast Asia in Thailand.
It's near Nongkhai province.
There have many tourist attractions.

Pimlak 022 3EN
31pimlak022
31pimlak022
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Can you tell me about your hometown without mentioning its name? Empty Re: Can you tell me about your hometown without mentioning its name?

Post by 42Kanchana045 Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:08 pm

My hometown is well-known as the city of big elephants. It is located in the southeast of Thailand.
The famous Hom Mali rice is planted here.

Kanchana 045 4EN
42Kanchana045
42Kanchana045
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum