Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could establish an organization, which type would you organize? Why?

4 posters

Go down

If you could establish an organization, which type would you organize? Why? Empty If you could establish an organization, which type would you organize? Why?

Post by 32Supalak043 Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:11 pm

I would establish a volunteer organization that helps students in education.
In my dream, I want to organize activities for poor students who don't have many chances to study like urban students.
I would donate and give them scholarships to study. I want to make equality of education in our country.
I am sure that if we have an equality of education, everyone's life in our country would be better.

Supalak 043 3EN
32Supalak043
32Supalak043
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you could establish an organization, which type would you organize? Why? Empty Re: If you could establish an organization, which type would you organize? Why?

Post by 41Pimprapa026 Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:13 pm

I would like to establish an organization about women's rights.
Nowadays, it has many things that unfair about we women especially rape and harras.
I need to implicate prisoners and sue them.

Pimprapa 026 4EN

41Pimprapa026
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

If you could establish an organization, which type would you organize? Why? Empty Re: If you could establish an organization, which type would you organize? Why?

Post by 41Wissawakorn029 Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:51 pm

If I had a chance to establish an organization, it would involve people with visually impaired. I would like to make a change to their life. It would be a great opportunity for them to live in this world like normal people. I have heard about the project called Echolocation which is set for people with visually impaired. It helps make them be able to do various activities like us. When they can locate the objects surrounding them, they will be able to live much easier. Therefore, I would like to set an organization which can support them.

Wissawakorn 029 4EN
41Wissawakorn029
41Wissawakorn029
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32pacharapon040 Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:28 pm

If I have a chance to start a company, the only kind of organization that I will start is a fighter company. I will create a great and powerful fighter to become a bodyguard or volunteer police to help other people to keep and maintain peace. I want to do this because I love to see when people know how to protect themselves and other people.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
32pacharapon040
32pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down