Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it good to drink ginger tea everday?

3 posters

Go down

Is it good to drink ginger tea everday? Empty Is it good to drink ginger tea everday?

Post by 42chanawee046 Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:50 pm

I have heard that it helps in the digestion. The ginger tea, which is kept in the stomach, improves digestion as well as increases food absorption and relieves the problem of bloating after eating too much. To get rid of the allergic respiratory problem of the environment, you should take ginger tea.

Chanawee 046 4EN
42chanawee046
42chanawee046
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is it good to drink ginger tea everday? Empty Re: Is it good to drink ginger tea everday?

Post by 41Jutatip042 Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:39 pm

Yessssssssss
Because drinking a glass of ginger tea every day can help strengthen your digestive system and prevent indigestion, nausea, and heartburn. A teaspoon of mint juice, lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey mixed with ginger tea can relieve morning sickness during pregnancy.

Jutatip 042 4EN
41Jutatip042
41Jutatip042
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is it good to drink ginger tea everday? Empty Re: Is it good to drink ginger tea everday?

Post by 31Kittiyakorn001 Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:42 pm

Personally, I don't like ginger.
It tastes weired and spic.
However, I think it's good for health.
Anyway, I cannot drink it.

Kittyakorn 001 3EN

31Kittiyakorn001
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum