Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes people beautiful?

2 posters

Go down

What makes people beautiful? Empty What makes people beautiful?

Post by 42tanawat055 Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:21 pm

I think kindness, positive thinking, and goodness make people beautiful. For me, inner beauty is most important to me. The outside looks of a person don't really matter it is what is inside that makes them beautiful. A person with a good heart, kind, is easy going, willing to help a friend out, a good listener, gives advice, and is just all in all a wonderful person to be around. I think this speaks for its self and this is what makes a person beautiful inside and out. Too many people judge others by their outside appearance and don't take the time to really get to know them at all. Once you take the time to understand a person then you can tell if they are beautiful or not.

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What makes people beautiful? Empty Re: What makes people beautiful?

Post by 42Audchariya041 Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:27 pm

Beauty is basically the confidence a person has. A lot of people in the world basically look up to beauty as something apparent and physical. The personality of a person and the nature of a person however are termed as the inner beauty.

Audchariya 041 4EN
42Audchariya041
42Audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum