Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Disney Princess do you like the most? Why?

+2
42Audchariya041
42bamnech058
6 posters

Go down

What Disney Princess do you like the most? Why? Empty What Disney Princess do you like the most? Why?

Post by 42bamnech058 Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:13 pm

Jasmin is definitely the prettiest. Guys love Jasmin. She is what an ideal girl should be like. Whenever you don’t see Jasmin on the top of the list, you can assume that those lists are made by female fans who tend to rank Disney leading characters based on personalities, politics, economics, or just feminist ethics.

Bamnech 058 4EN

42bamnech058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What Disney Princess do you like the most? Why? Empty Re: What Disney Princess do you like the most? Why?

Post by 42Audchariya041 Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:10 pm

Out of all of the Disney characters and princesses, my favorite is Belle from Beauty and the Beast, a character I have loved from the age of ten. There is so much to be said about Belle about her morals, strength, intelligence, family values, and her amazing singing voice. I feel that children can greatly learn from this movie.

Audchariya 041 4EN
42Audchariya041
42Audchariya041
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What Disney Princess do you like the most? Why? Empty Re: What Disney Princess do you like the most? Why?

Post by 42tanawat055 Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:21 pm

Ariel is my favorite. I really like mermaids, and Ariel shows great kindness and compassion in rescuing Prince Eric, who she only just saw, literally minutes before, when his ship explodes and sinks, despite the fact that her over-protective father, King Triton, has forbidden her to travel to the ocean surface and have anything to do with what he calls “barbarians”aka humans. Later in the movie Prince Eric saves the king’s rule of his kingdom,and his life (life as a sea-slug is not very appealing!) by “barbarically” spearing the evil villain Ursula with the broken bowsprit of an old ship, so the king has to re-consider his attitude to at least some surface dwellers! So… as I said Ariel is my favorite Disney princess and among my favorite mermaids!

Tanawat 055 4EN
42tanawat055
42tanawat055
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 31satreewit024 Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:48 am

My favorite Disney Princess is Belle. She is very clever and delicate. She helps her father from the beast bravely.
As I saw her for the first time, I see myself. I mean that she loves to read books and doesn't care about what people talk about her.
She isolatedly lives in her own world like me.

Satreewit 024 3EN

31satreewit024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Yingraveegeera012 Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:15 am

Jasmine will always be my favorite disney princess.
She is beautiful, strong, and brave. Not like a lot of disney princesses.
I think her characteristic like the present woman’s characteristic.
I think she is cool!

Yingraveegeera 012 3EN

31Yingraveegeera012
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Jutatip042 Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:28 pm

One of my all time favorites is definitely Tiana (The Princess and the Frog). She has an incredible work ethic. She was a normal woman coming from a working class background, who had a dream. Oh, how she worked towards that dream.

She is very humble and rational. She took pride in what she did, and held her passion in high regard, i.e., cooking. She always made sure to give her all, whether she was preparing beignets for the giant Masquerade Ball, or simply preparing gumbo in the Bayou for a frog and an alligator. She loved the warmth received and joy spread by sharing food. I also love how sassy she is!

Jutatip 042 4EN
41Jutatip042
41Jutatip042
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum