Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you know what is "enneagram"? What is your type?

2 posters

Go down

Do you know what is "enneagram"? What is your type?  Empty Do you know what is "enneagram"? What is your type?

Post by 41Thitiwat049 Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:10 pm

Enneagram is a nine-sided figure used in a particular system of analysis to represent the spectrum of possible personality types. The enneagram helps people understand their own personalities in a new light with an appreciation of each other's gifts. My enneagram is type seven which can be called an adventurer. They say that this type is a person addicted to happiness. They always find their own happiness. They can do many things but not perfect. They love to try new things all the time. However, everything that they did is just to hide their sadness. It makes them forget their problem or sadness. After I read this, I find quite true on many points. Moreover, It helps me know myself.

Thitiwat 049 4EN
41Thitiwat049
41Thitiwat049
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Do you know what is "enneagram"? What is your type?  Empty Re: Do you know what is "enneagram"? What is your type?

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:51 pm

I do not know what is Enneagram. I have heard about Enneagram test.
This personality test is based on the Enneagram personality theory, which describes personality in terms of nine types, each driven by their own set of core emotions, fears, and beliefs.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum