Go down
41Hathaichanok081
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน
View user profile

What do think about BL(Boy Love) or Yaoi series? Empty What do think about BL(Boy Love) or Yaoi series?

on Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:39 pm
I would say that I am a fan of many BL series. I am happy to see 2 men loving each other. 99.99% of BL series are made from BL fictions. I addict to these fictions since I was 15 years old. I have seen the changing trends about the perception of Boy Love through these fictions. It can be seen that people now have a better acceptance of Boy Love which is such good news. This time I really addict to TharnType The Series on aired on One 31 channel. This series does make me happy. I suggest you all watch it.

Hathaichanok 081 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

What do think about BL(Boy Love) or Yaoi series? Empty Re: What do think about BL(Boy Love) or Yaoi series?

on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:47 am
This question is very powerful that I have seen before! Actually, I am the person who likes to read BL fiction!
I gradually read when I have free time or before going to bed. In terms of series, I think it is more excited than in the book.
Boy Love series makes me interested in Thai drama again because I honestly not watch it for a big big while.

Pimprapa 026 4EN
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน
View user profile

What do think about BL(Boy Love) or Yaoi series? Empty Re: What do think about BL(Boy Love) or Yaoi series?

on Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:51 pm
It is a kind of series! I really enjoy watching many BL series. I can say that not every single BL or Yaoi series are favoured by me. The stories from this kind of series are various, sad, romance, bromance, comedy, etc. Similarly to the others. For me nothing bad about neither BL or Yaoi.

Nattha 014 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:08 pm
When I was a freshman student, I even could not be able to watch any BL series because I was shy and shuddered. Since I have watched SOTUS the series, my attitude has been changed. Now I love watching BL series so much. I think that the BL series are beautiful and portray different dimensions of love between humans. Love will not be limited to boys and girls anymore. I am a BL fan now.

Saralee 032 4EN
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู
View user profile

on Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:45 pm
At first, I didn’t like to watch BL or Yaoi series because I thought that it was too harsh for me. However, I have read the fiction about the relationship between boy and boy since I was 15 years old. I really like to read it especially before I go to bed. Recently,I have been addicted to two BL series including “The Untamed” from China and “Until We Meet Again” from Thailand. The actors in these series are very good looking.

Onpreeya 048 3EN
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
View user profile

on Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:13 pm
Actually, I'm not into this type, but I'm fine with that. I mean it.
I just didn't read or watch about these things. I've tried to get into it, but that's not my style at all. Hahaha
But you know what, my friends are fans of many BL and Yaoi series like you. When they talk about it, They seem happy a lot.

Konkanok 026 3EN
41Wissawakorn029
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
View user profile

on Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:57 pm
I LOVE them! I wish I could have such a good relationship or even a boyfriend like those in the series. LOL I am actually a big fan of Yaoi series as well. It seems to me that their relationship makes me feel happy. Although they may not be real, I do love them! Whenever I watch some series involving Boy Love, my heart will beat so fast! I do support this kind of relationship since love is love. No matter what gender you are, when you love, you love!

Wissawakorn 029 4EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum