Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When people look at you, what do you think they see or think about you?

+5
31Jariya002
42piyakamol024
32pacharapon040
32suankaew044
31kanlayanee020
9 posters

Go down

When people look at you, what do you think they see or think about you? Empty When people look at you, what do you think they see or think about you?

Post by 31kanlayanee020 Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:22 pm

To be honest, I do not really know about that. It is hard to guess what people think about me.
Anyway, I will just guess. I think when people look at me, they think that I must be a very strict person that I have to be in my own rules all the time but I am really not like that.
To be honest again, I used to be like that and I have found that it is hard to be with other people when I have so many rules on my own and they cannot follow them.
So, I set the new rule for myself again and that rule is not to have any rules!!!

Kanlayanee 020 3EN

31kanlayanee020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

When people look at you, what do you think they see or think about you? Empty Re: When people look at you, what do you think they see or think about you?

Post by 32suankaew044 Wed Dec 18, 2019 5:21 pm

I think it is quite hard to answer this kind of question because I cannot read people's minds.
Also, people can think of me as they like because even if I act the same thing, it can mean different thing to different people.
I see no need to care about what people think of me since I grow older.
I used to care other people but myself and it did not good but this does not mean i don't care at all.
Let say I act accordingly.

Suankaew 3EN 044

32suankaew044
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

When people look at you, what do you think they see or think about you? Empty Re: When people look at you, what do you think they see or think about you?

Post by 32pacharapon040 Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:36 pm

Well, I always think that everyone might be scared of me. I will always have an idea that people might look at me in fear because of my scary look. I have this idea because I thought that it is because of my martial arts training effects. I think that it is because I have trained martial arts with anger too much, so I might have a killing intent because of the training. I will always think that many people want to stay away from me because of my killing intent that I released all the time. I might have to calm down if I want to have more friends.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
32pacharapon040
32pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42piyakamol024 Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:56 pm

When people look at me, they sometimes make me insecure. I really don't like when many people stare at me for over five seconds. It's quite tough for me to deal with this situation. They make me feel like there is something wrong about my face or look. Anyway, I sometimes think perhaps they like me, so they look at me. lol Well, whether they like me or not, I really don't like the way they look at me.

Piyakamol 024 4EN

42piyakamol024
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Jariya002 Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:15 pm

When they look at me, I never mind what they look.
If I need to tell you, I would say my craziness.
They might think I am a weird person or I am a serious person.
Of course, I am a mad and strict person.
These are how they at me.

Jariya 002 3EN
31Jariya002
31Jariya002
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Wissawakorn029 Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:00 am

I used to be a person who was so scared of others' view. It once made me feel bad about myself and even worse, made me feel bad to go out. However, I am not afraid of it anymore. If they want to stare or look at me, go ahead. If they want to make fun or criticize my appearances, just let them do. It might make them feel happy. I am just me as long as I do not commit the crime or something else, why do I have to care those who do not even know my name? I learn that if I cannot change their attitude, I will change mine.

Wissawakorn 029 4EN
41Wissawakorn029
41Wissawakorn029
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Pattanan008 Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:45 am

'Don't judge the book by its cover' I have heard about this statement all the time. We don't know how people think about us. In my opinion, we should make ourselves in the right ways. I am the one who always concern about myself. I am really panic when people look at me. I don't know what they think about me. But my thoughts are always in negative way, so I decided to do my best in everything that I have done.

Pattanan 008 3EN

31Pattanan008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41chonlamas008 Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:59 am

If I was myself when I was teenager I will think that they like me or fall in love with me.
But right now I re-think about this since I’m getting fatter.
So, I think that they think that how could I fat like this.
Or how ugly am I.
I can’t think the positive things to myself.

Chonlamas 4EN 008
41chonlamas008
41chonlamas008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Yingraveegeera012 Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:36 pm

Honestly, I don’t exactly know how people look at me.
Even I don’t know myself well, how can people look at me?
But I guess someone might look at me in the way of unfriendly person because smile not usually appear in my face.

Yingraveegeera 012 3EN

31Yingraveegeera012
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum