Go down
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

What is the best way to start the day? Empty What is the best way to start the day?

on Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:14 pm
The best ways to start my day are waking up early and having a healthy breakfast. Waking early helps me to get ready for the day more effectively. I can have enough time to plan for a day about what I need to complete. Also, the weather in the morning is fresh and clean. My brain feels bright and active too. Having breakfast in the morning is very useful. My brain gets enough energy to perform all day long. It will be good for your health in the long run.

Saralee 032 4EN
41Wissawakorn029
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
View user profile

What is the best way to start the day? Empty Re: What is the best way to start the day?

on Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:25 pm
The best way to start the day is to smile at myself in front of the mirror. I mean that if we think positively before doing anything, we tend to be able to get through it. I usually tell myself in the morning that "Today will be a great day!' and it makes me feel energetic to go out. It is important to be optimistic. If we have good attitude towards others, our mental health will be likely to stay good. Therefore, smiling at myself would be the best way to start the day at this time.

Wissawakorn 029 4EN
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
View user profile

What is the best way to start the day? Empty Re: What is the best way to start the day?

on Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:08 pm
I don't know what to say about this question.
I used to have an energy to start my day, but right now I don't have any encourage thing to push me up.
Like, I'm feeling too down, don't want to do anything at all.

Konkanok 026 3EN
42hathaichanokk040
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
View user profile

on Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:04 pm
To start my day, I do these followings
- wake up and drink water automatically
- check my to-do list
- order what I can do consequently
- start my day effectively with my daily goals.

Hathaichanok040 4EN
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู
View user profile

on Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:50 pm
The best way for me to start the new day is listening to the chilling music. I found out that It really helps me to feel relaxed to start the new day.
I always turn on the good and chilling music to makes the chilling vibe around me. While listening to it, I always think about the things that I will do or plan to do it roughly.
I think it is a great way to plan things to do after waking up while listening to the chilling music. It helps me to take my time to think about myself.

Oraya 049 3EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

on Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:41 am
I don't exactly sure about the answer.
For me, the best way to start a new day is to start with enough sleep.
It is very bad for me to start a new day with sleepy mood. I love to sleep. LOL

Grittawit 003 4EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum