Go down
41Tananon017
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
View user profile

Do you have any game on your phone? Empty Do you have any game on your phone?

on Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:52 pm
I would say that I have a lot!
but what??
But I have no time to play them!
haha maybe I have to get back to play them.

Tananon 017 4EN
41Wissawakorn029
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
View user profile

Do you have any game on your phone? Empty Re: Do you have any game on your phone?

on Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:12 pm
Of course! There are a lot of game applications on my mobile phone.
One of my most favorite game application is Cookie Run. LOL
When I get bored, playing this game can make me feel better.
It is one of the best games I have ever played!

Wissawakorn 029 4EN
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
View user profile

Do you have any game on your phone? Empty Re: Do you have any game on your phone?

on Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:16 pm
Yes, I do. I have lots of games on my phone such as 2048, Dinomite and so on. I would say I am a person who loves playing games. And a game I enjoy playing the most is Dinomite. When I was young, I loved and used to play the game on my personal computer. By the way, I cannot do it like I used to do in the past since I have tons of works. It might be hard to play this game on laptop and I've known that this game is available on phone. So, that's the reason why I have the game on my phone.

Piyakamol 024 4EN
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน
View user profile

on Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:29 pm
Yes, I do. I have two games on my Ipad. I could say that it is really addictive game. My favorite one is Black Desert Mobile. It is an MMORPG game that you need to built your character and adventure in a magical world. Moreover, It leads me to know other people. For another game, I play Mobile Legends. This game is also fun. I can make friends from ASEAN while I playing this game. Because there are a lot of foreign gamers in this game.

Thitiwat 049 4EN
32Supalak043
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

on Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:08 pm
Yes, I do!
I have 3 games on my cell phone.
There are PubG, CandyCrush, and a Jewel game.
I often play them because I don't have a lot of free time.

Supalak 043 3EN
42hathaichanokk040
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
View user profile

on Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:23 pm
No, I don't. I am not good at playing games. I have no sense of how to win others.
I used to download a game into my phone but I had to delete it because it made me feel confused and annoyed.

Hathaichanok 040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

on Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:12 pm
I have just one game on my phone which is a cooking game. I do not like playing games that much. I just play it when I feel bored.
Moreover, I do not like to play competitive games or online games. I find that it may lead me to get some pressure if I play it.
I see a lot of my friends love playing games. Someone is very good at it and I admire them.

Saralee 032 4EN
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน
View user profile

on Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:51 pm
Yes, I have because I like to play a game in free time.
I have Four game application on my cell phone.
There are ROV, Plant VS Zombies and Water, Hay Day and Dragon City.
It helps me to relax after getting tired form study.

Sarita 034 4EN
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
View user profile

on Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:08 am
Yes, I have a lot of games on my phone.
I have Arena of Valor or ROV that is the best game in Thailand, Suoer War, Identity V and etc.
I can play all of these games in one day and I surely develop my gaming skills too.

Wongsatorn 060 3EN
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
View user profile

on Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:57 am
I used to have a lot of game applications on my phone. I used to play "Super Star SM Town". And today, I have a story for you guys.! One day, I was playing the game "Super Star SM Town" then the game asked me to purchase the coins in that game. At that time, my brain said I have to press the button "NO", but my finger already pressed the button "Yes". So, I paid 1,300 baht for this game. I was really shocked and I didn't do anything to refund my money back. That's fly away.

Konkanok 026 3EN
41Pimchnaok075
บัณฑิตครู
บัณฑิตครู
View user profile

on Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:58 am
I don't have any games on my phone app.
Aucllty, I love playing the game, but I need to delete the games on my phone because the storage is full.

Pimchanok 075 4EN

นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน
View user profile

on Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:28 pm
Yes, I do. I have two games on my phone. The first is Piano Tile. It is like playing the real piano. It also helps me to practice meditation and exercise my fingers. The second is Brain Out. I would say it is a very challenging game. It is like the puzzle. I have solve some problems. Some problems cannot be solved directly so, it is take long time to play this game and pass each station. By the way, I’m not good at playing game. I just play to relax.

Pimkamon 009 3EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

on Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:01 pm
Well, I used to have many game apps in my smartphone.
However, I rarely play them. In my old smartphone, there are many games that I rarely play.
Now, I have a new smartphone and I don't download any games on my phone anymore.

Grittawit 003 4EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum