Go down
41Tananon017
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
View user profile

How do you wear makeup before going outside? Empty How do you wear makeup before going outside?

on Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:59 pm
Normally, I wear makeup everyday.
My look will be like
- nourishing the skin
- foundation
- translucent powder
- mascara
- Lipstick

Tananon 017 4EN
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
View user profile

How do you wear makeup before going outside? Empty Re: How do you wear makeup before going outside?

on Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:26 am
Well, I would like to ask all of you that is sunscreen a makeup? If so, the first thing I always apply before going outside is the sunscreen. After using the sunscreen, I put loose powder on my face and wear a lip balm on my lips. These are the ways I wear my makeup.

Piyakamol 024 4EN
32Supalak043
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

How do you wear makeup before going outside? Empty Re: How do you wear makeup before going outside?

on Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:23 pm
I am a lazy person, so I don't like making up every day.
I just use baby powder and lipstick to make my face looks better.
Then, I go out!

Supalak 043 3EN
41Wissawakorn029
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
View user profile

on Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:42 pm
Wearing makeup before going out is a must for me. I have to admit that I wear makeup every single day! Here are my steps in wearing makeup. The first part is for lip balm. Next, I will apply skincare products which are vitamin C brightening Lotion, whitening cream and sunscreen. After applying them, the third step is going to be applying foundation. After my foundation is blended with my skin, the fourth step is tapping my face with translucent powder to set the foundation. Then, I will brush my cheeks. The last step is putting on a lipstick. That's it!

Wissawakorn 029 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

on Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:43 pm
I would say that I usually wear makeup before going out. This morning step is very important to me. Wearing makeup makes me gain more confidence. At least I can look better. I do not good at wearing makeup or have special techniques for wearing makeup at all. I just do it for fun. Every time I wear makeup I think that I just do it for fun like creating a piece of art. Anyway, I will improve my skills more and more to be good at makeup.

Saralee 032 4EN
42hathaichanokk040
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
View user profile

on Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:11 am
These are my steps of wearing makeup
1. prepare my skin with moisturizer and serum
2. Apply sunscreen
3. Apply foundation and counselor
4. Apply powder and little brush on

Hathaichanok 040 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

on Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:19 pm
Ah, I am just come in and read some of comments.
Anyway, I don't wear makeup when I am going outside.
I want to say that I don't even put on sunscreen on my face. LOL

Grittawit 003 4EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum