Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What three habits will improve your life?

+13
42piyathida060
31kanlayanee020
42Praewpoy091
41Nattakul015
42hathaichanokk040
41Wissawakorn029
41Saralee032
31Jariya002
41Thitiwat049
41Nutsuda086
31Siwayu016
31Chayuda021
32Supalak043
17 posters

Go down

What three habits will improve your life? Empty What three habits will improve your life?

Post by 32Supalak043 Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:35 pm

Three habits that will improve my life are that getting up early, eating on time and reading books every day.
In my opinion, getting up early is the hardest thing for me because I usually sleep late.
Sometimes I get up early. It is great because I have more time to do what I have to do. Then, I finish it fastly.
Anyway, I rarely get up early when I don't have to go to study. It's bad for health, isn't it?
Because of getting up late, I usually eat brunch. Then, I have gastritis. It will be better if I eat on time.
Reading books a lot makes people clever. I am the one who doesn't like reading. If I love reading my skills will improve.
My life will improve to be better if I can do those three habits every day.

Supalak 043 3EN
32Supalak043
32Supalak043
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What three habits will improve your life? Empty Re: What three habits will improve your life?

Post by 31Chayuda021 Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:40 pm

These are three habits that will improve my life.
First, waking up early can help me to improve my life so much.
It will help me to complete my schedule and my assignments.
Second, exercising can help me to be healthier.
The healthy can improve my life to be better and it will make me to be stronger.
Third, appreciation things around myself can help me to be positive person.
Positive outlook will help me to be happier.

Chayuda 021 3EN
31Chayuda021
31Chayuda021
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

What three habits will improve your life? Empty Re: What three habits will improve your life?

Post by 31Siwayu016 Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:31 pm

There are 3 habits that I think can improve my life in the present and in the future if I keep doing it.
The first habit is managing time if I manage the time such as time to do homework, study, read a book also relax after do many things.
The second habit is to get up in the morning because I like to sleep at a bed all day if I can get up early morning I can do many things such as do homework and wash the cloths.
The third habit is managing food to eat because I love to eat and it makes me fat if I can manage food it can help me thin and healthy.

Siwayu 016 3EN
31Siwayu016
31Siwayu016
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nutsuda086 Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:48 pm

I have read about the habits that improve our lives.
1. Wake up early and exercise, it will bombard your immune system and body circulatory system all through the day.
2. Take a solo ride it will make you explore yourself.
3. Start reading books it will boost your mental health and creativity.

Nutsuda 086 4EN

41Nutsuda086
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Thitiwat049 Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:16 am

For me, there are three habits that definitely change my life which are being more enthusiastic, being more positive, and being more aware.
Being more enthusiastic might help me have more responsibility. It can erase my problem in university life exactly.
Secondly, being more positive-minded could change my life also. I am a nervous person who always thinks repeatedly and negatively. It might be better if I can change this behavior.
Lastly, being more aware of everything might help me from a short memory problem. I always forget about something.
So, I believe that it probably will change my life.

Thitiwad 049 4EN
41Thitiwat049
41Thitiwat049
รองศาสตราจารย์
รองศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Jariya002 Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:21 am

Three habits which I wish to improve my routine and my life are eating habit, work out, and sleeping habit. First, eating habit is very important for our health. I need to eat nutritious food and avoid malnutritious food. Second, working out at least twenty minutes per day will lead myself to be healthy. I plan to work out every evening at Essec fitness. I want a fit body. Third, sleeping habit of mine is bad. I go to bed late. My eyes are dry. If I could sleep properly, my body will be healthier. These three habits are not enough to improve, but I think I just change myself only one habit will be better.

Jariya 002 3EN
31Jariya002
31Jariya002
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Saralee032 Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:37 pm

For me, three habits that could improve my life are about reading books, being active, and being positive. The first one is reading. I would like to become a books warm. I want to have a strong desire of reading book and also set a schedule to read book every day. Next, being active means that I need to wake up early and do things actively. I need to boost and encourage myself to manage my life more effectively. The last one is being positive, I always tell myself to see the world and understand any circumstances positively. If I am positive and open-minded, I will live my life happily.

Saralee 032 4EN
41Saralee032
41Saralee032
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Wissawakorn029 Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:21 pm

I do not think that three habits are enough for improving my life. LOL The first habit which can be implemented to make my life better is being responsible. Responsibility is vitally important since it means that I know what my duties are. If I am responsible for every single challenge coming to my life, it will be easy for me to better my life. The next habit I want to mention is being positive. I mean I need to be an optimistic person who can give off positive energy to other people. When I think positively, I will be likely to feel grateful about something really little. The last one is being an independent learner. It means that I need to be enthusiastic to learn something new. I need to seek knowledge in my field as well as others. If I can be an independent learner, I will be able to control my learning styles. It will be easy for me to develop different skills that I want to succeed.

Wissawakorn 029 4EN

Last edited by 41Wissawakorn029 on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
41Wissawakorn029
41Wissawakorn029
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42hathaichanokk040 Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:45 pm

This is a great question. I have tried super hard to improve myself to be a better person. Sometimes I failed but sometimes I can achieve it.
What I have learned are useful ways that can be truly implemented. First, I have to set up my daily goals, weekly goals, and yearly goals. These
help me see what I expect in my life. Then, I tried so hard to do what I planned day on day. This little things are the ways to a big goal.
Last, I appreciate what I have done to myself and try to step across my fears over and over again.

Hathaichanok 040 4EN
42hathaichanokk040
42hathaichanokk040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Nattakul015 Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:40 pm

Three habits that I think it will improve my life are:
-to get up early because I will have more time to do more things in a day.
-to write down a to do list for each day so I will have a goal.
-to read some books that inspire me to be better and start doing new things.

Nattakul 015 4EN

41Nattakul015
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42Praewpoy091 Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:55 pm

It's hard work to build multiple good habits into my life because I am such a lazy person. So, the challenges that may improve my life are:
- Making daily plans, If you make a plan in each day, it will encourage your responsibilities.
- Set clear, achievable goals related to these habits. It makes you understand how to work with time, energy, and motivation.
- Think positively, you should talk to yourself that you could deal with everything and do not give up.

Praewpoy 091 4EN
42Praewpoy091
42Praewpoy091
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31kanlayanee020 Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:27 pm

For me, three habits that they would improve my life nare:
First, waking up early in the the morning because I usually wake up late when I do not have classes.
Second, I need to exercise every three days in a week because I do not have time to exercise theses days.
Lastly, I really need to follow my goal in every day.
These are three thing that I really to follow to finish my goal in every day.

Kanlayanee 020 3EN

31kanlayanee020
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 42piyathida060 Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:57 pm

The following are three habits that can improve my life:
Firstly, writing the schedule, it is very important to do because you will know what you have to do and what you have to finish each day. In other words, it can help you to manage your life productively. Secondly, positive thinking is one of the ways to improve your life because you will get rid of the stress easily and your life will be happy. Lastly, trying to be an active person, you should accomplish your task actively because it can help you to develop yourself. Furthermore, it can improve your responsibility.

Piyathida 060 4EN
42piyathida060
42piyathida060
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 41Theerapat020 Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:19 pm

1. to plan what you need to do or finish
2. to do or finish willingly
3. give a reward for myself after finishing any work

Theerapat 020 4EN
41Theerapat020
41Theerapat020
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์
ผู้ช่วยศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32pacharapon040 Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:48 pm

There are many habits that can help us improve our lives. There are 3 habits that can help me improve myself in my life. The first thing is having a confidence. I have to say that having a confidence is important for you to do something. The second thing is giving all I have in everything. The last thing is that I must not give up on something easily.

Pacharapon 040 3EN
32pacharapon040
32pacharapon040
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 32Pitchanika058 Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:56 pm

I don’t know that much what habits will improve me, but I know these 3 of them will make my life better:
1) make myself diligent - If I am only diligent, I can finish everything faster and completely.
2) stay strong - If we could be strong, everything will be alright.
3) planning before doing - If we make our plan well, everything will be better or perfect.

Pitchanika 058 3EN
32Pitchanika058
32Pitchanika058
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by 31Yingraveegeera012 Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:33 pm

I think three habits that will improve my life are:
1.well-time managing
2.work hard
3.don’t stop improve myself.
I’m trying to do these habit to improve myself also.

Yingraveegeera 012 3EN

31Yingraveegeera012
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum