Go down
41Tananon017
ครูชำนาญการ
ครูชำนาญการ
View user profile

Where is your dream destination for honeymoon? Empty Where is your dream destination for honeymoon?

on Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:09 pm
Personally, I want to go to Dubai for my honey moon.
I want to ride a camel with my special one,
and I want to spend time day and night at the desert.

Tananon 017 4EN
41Wissawakorn029
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
View user profile

Where is your dream destination for honeymoon? Empty Re: Where is your dream destination for honeymoon?

on Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:41 pm
Honestly, I have never planned about having a honeymoon. LOL I think that a person like me is likely to be single for all of my life. However, if I have to decide, Maldives will be my choice. It would be great to spend time swimming and walking along the beach with my beloved lover. It would be so romantic! It might be just a dream. haha

Wissawakorn 029 4EN
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน
View user profile

Where is your dream destination for honeymoon? Empty Re: Where is your dream destination for honeymoon?

on Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:54 pm
I want to visit Alaska.
If I have enough money. Hahaa
Once in my lifetime, I so wish to travel there.
my reason is I want to be under the northern lights Aurora Borealis.
Northern lights in all shades red, green, blue, purple, white, pink.

Sarita 034 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

on Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:50 pm
Personally, I would like to book a flight for South Korea because my husband is in South Korea now, LOL.
I think South Korea is the best choice for a couple because it is a romantic place!
I hope I will honeymoon there with my crush.

Pimprapa 026 4EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:02 am
I have a dream to go to different countries around the world to see new places and people. I think that it must be amazing to go out and learn something new. Personally, I want to go to see national resources such as clean weather, Clear water, and beautiful forests. I hope that it will make me feel happy and relaxed.

Saralee 032 4EN
นิสิตฝึกสอน
นิสิตฝึกสอน
View user profile

on Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:36 am
For me, my dream destination of honeymoon is Maldives. I think Maldives is the place that very romantic.
If I have a chance I will choose Maldives first. I want to go to Maldives.

Nalinnipa 067 3EN
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
ครูชำนาญการพิเศษ
View user profile

on Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:31 pm
I never think about this. I have heard that at the south island of New Zealand is quite beautiful and peaceful.
I may like the landscape and the atmosphere there.
That will be the most romantic time in my life if I can really go there one day.

Grittawit 003 4EN
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum