Taking Risk Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DO YOU THINK INTERNET IS A GOOD WAY TO MAKE FRIENDS?

2 posters

Go down

DO YOU THINK INTERNET IS A GOOD WAY TO MAKE FRIENDS? Empty DO YOU THINK INTERNET IS A GOOD WAY TO MAKE FRIENDS?

Post by 31hathaichanok013 Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:10 am

The internet has both advantages and disadvantages. If we use in a good way, It will be good for the user on the other hand , if we use in the wrong way, it will be a bad way for user. In my opinion, the internet is such a good way to make friends because when I have foreigner friends who are far away, the internet is the only thing that can help me to contact them.

Hathaichanok 013 3EN

31hathaichanok013
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

DO YOU THINK INTERNET IS A GOOD WAY TO MAKE FRIENDS? Empty Re: DO YOU THINK INTERNET IS A GOOD WAY TO MAKE FRIENDS?

Post by 31Pattanan008 Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:45 am

I think there are many advantages and disadvantages. For me, I always play online games both of PC and mobile phone, then I see a lot of people through those games. I would like to tell my relationship about a group of people who played game and meet others. My friends and I know others 2 years ago, and now we connect with others as well.

Pattanan 008 3EN

31Pattanan008
ศาสตราจารย์
ศาสตราจารย์

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum